Continuing Care Retirement

Care Placement Advisors
Senior Couple Walking Down the Beach Hand in Hand
Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Also referred to as CCRC’s, these communities generally have a very large entrance fee associated with them.  The communities usually require that the person be independent in order to move in.  If care needs change or increase, it is not unusual for the resident to have to move within the community.